The Communication Department has a commitment to promoting excellence among our undergraduate and graduate students, as well as a desire to nurture the activities of our award-winning faculty. You can help by providing needed resources to facilitate the maintenance and growth of our outstanding programs. Enhance the value of our degrees and our scholarships by making a donation to the department.
Specific areas where you can give include:
- Frank J. Jones Scholarship
- The Communication Forum Fund
- The Communication Alumni Scholarship Fund
- The Lisa H. Newman Scholarship Fund
- The Lucille Pederson Scholarship Fund
- The Rudolph F. and Kathleen S. Verderber Challenge Scholarship
You can make a gift online now by clicking one of the links above or by contacting Chris Eden, Associate Director of Development, at 513-556-0912 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a communication pledge card to make a gift by check.