Placement data since 2003:
We list all placements of PhD students since 2003, by year of degree. “TT” = tenure-track.
- Iris Spoor, Visiting Instructor (full-time), College of Mount St. Joseph, Cincinnati, OH.
- Vanessa Bentley, Visiting Assistant Professor, Centre College
- Luis Favela, Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Cognitive Sciences (TT), University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL.
- Maurice Lamb, National Science Foundation Postdoctoral Fellow (SPRF-IBSS program), Department of Psychology, University of Cincinnati (2 yrs).
- Nina Atanasova, Assistant Lecturer (Continuing), University of Toledo.
- Aaron Kostko, Assistant Professor (TT), Center for Learning Innovation, University of Minnesota at Rochester, Rochester, MN.
- Muk Yan Wong, Lecturer, Hang Seng Management College, Hong Kong
- Doug Keaton, Assistant Professor of Philosophy (TT), Flagler College, St. Augustine, FL. Previously: Visiting Assistant Professor at University of Arkansas, Little Rock.
- Giovanni Mion, Assistant Professor (TT), Istanbul Technical University. Previously: Postdoc, CCCOM, University of Tartu, Estonia; Visiting Assistant Professor at Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX; faculty, University of New York in Prague.
- Dan Hartner, Assistant Professor (TT), Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Terre Haute, IN.
- Clement Loo, Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies (TT), University of Minnesota at Morris. Previously: Postdoc, College of the Environment, Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT (2 years).
- Lindsay Craig, Visiting Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Temple University, Philadelphia PA. Previously: Visiting Assistant Professor of Philosophy, University of Oklahoma; Visiting Assistant Professor of Philosophy, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID.
- Albert Brown, Executive Director of The Mallory Center for Community Development, Cincinnati, OH.
- Anthony Landreth, Entrepreneur, Landreth & Sparrow Research, LLC, Richmond, VA
- Matthew Van Cleave, Professor, Lansing Community College, Lansing, MI
Previously: Visiting Assistant Professor at Concordia College, MN
- Greg Johnson, Instructor of Philosophy, Mississippi State University, Meridian, MS. Previously: Lecturer, Drexel University.
- Cassie Striblen, Assistant Professor of Philosophy (TT), West Chester University, West Chester, PA. Previously: Assistant Professor of Philosophy (TT), Doane College, Crete, NE.
- Viorel Paslaru, Associate Professor of Philosophy, University of Dayton, Dayton, OH
- Arthur Morton, Associate Professor of Philosophy, St. Xavier University, Chicago, IL.
- Kimberly Mosher Lockwood, Lecturer in Philosophy, University of Dayton, Dayton, OH.
- Michael Sontag, Dean of Arts & Humanities, Associate Professor of Philosophy, College of Mt. St. Joseph, Cincinnati, OH.
- Michael Cundall, Associate Professor and Director of the Honors Program, North Carolina A&T University, Greensboro, NC
- Cate Sherron, PhD, Professor of Philosophy, Thomas More College, KY.
- Jerrome Langguth, PhD, Professor of Philosophy and Division Chair of the Humanities, Thomas More College, KY